March 07, 2006

bai liu li bai hui bu hui kai? =P

wah..dam shack dam shack...another long crazy day at work...eyes wanna pop out liao.. but gotta wind down abit before crashing into bed..otherwise mind still buzzing arnd like a busy bee...

seems like itz getting harder and harder...i look arnd me and all my frenz seem to be working harder...putting in longer hours for much the same...? what gives?
Is it me or was it really alot easier just 5yrs ago? hmmmm? had alot more free time then and work was shit loads lighter mann....

but hey whatz the song? "fairytales they come true..it could happen to yewww..."
so thatz why so many pple still buy $2 luck every week...and i hope a sudden flash of divine intervention will inscribe the winning 4digit number into the deep recesses of my brain as i lay me down to sleep each night...heh heh...

ah well...a girl can only dream...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna hit the JAckpot? Take a Q-number.......