valuable lessons from Randy Pausch's last lecture:
- We can't change the the cards we are dealt but we can change how we play our hand
- wait long enough and people will surprise you, find the best in everyone, no one is all evil, just keep waiting, people will show you their good side.
- if people piss you off, you just haven't given them enough time (i'd try to remember this)
- brick walls are there to let you prove how badly you want something, they let us show our dedication
- never lose your childlike wonder
- help others
- loyalty is a 2-way street
- We can' t get there alone, believe in karma, tell the truth, be earnest, apologise if you screw up and focus on others, not yourself
- Don't bail, the best gold is at the bottom of the crap
- do the right thing and good stuff has a way of happening
- Show gratitude
- Don't complain, just work harder
- Be good at something, it makes you valuable
- Be prepared, luck happens when preparation meets opportunity
Lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you.