September 04, 2006

i donch like...

I hate these endless waiting games...
i don't like to be kept waiting...
i don't like it when pple tell me abit but not the full story...
i don't like it when u dangle carrot in front of me but don't let me bite...
i don't like it when boss come by everyday to spotcheck n try to 'yiam' my computer screen...
i don't like it when i know what needs to be done but i can't 'action action' yet coz of factors out of my control...
i don't like it when pple ya-ya-papaya at me...
i don't like it when pple try to dig info from/abt me...
i don't like it when pple assume that one must be attached/married to be happy...
i don't like it when pple give me non-answers when all i need is a straightfwd yes or no...
i don't like it when pple hold back and not say what they wanna say to me...
i don't like it that itz so hard to find a group to go dive again...*sigh*...can someone pls bring back the good ol' times...

eh..ok..enuff...actually i meant to type only 1st 4 lines...but since i was on a roll ...whadd the hell...

on a lighter note: my goldfish-attention-span-fren called me again today to invite me to a singles' party...guess some pple really truely still just donch get it...?

4 comments:

Toadjuice said...

Okay, now that we know how to avoid kena hantam by you, how about coming up with somethings that you like instead...

weishan said...

eh.. i oso want to bring back the good ol' times when we go diving every other weekend...

Anonymous said...

pea san, you really need some compact air...

Anonymous said...

sorry, meant to type compressed air