February 15, 2007

V-day...


Ze end of valentine's day...no flowers...no hot hamsom sexy lover... =(
neh mind ....ming tian(or nian?) huei geng hao...ha

but dating agency fren got offer to intro guy to me *roll pea sized eyeballs* doesn't she ever learn?

watched funny jack neo show...anyone who ever worked in a corporate environment will b able to relate, actually reminded me of a certain cover ca-ching dept at my ex-bank..

i particularly like the hokkien sprouting macdonald auntie and the translator for the tang kee...sibeh geh gian...

looking fwd to holiday...even my folks also beat me to it...no more ai xin dinners for next few days...but got 'duty' to do at home.
got fren jio go learn akido...i shall tink abt it abit...as usual my nuahness is dam powderful one...takes quite alot of overcome it...not that i'm trying...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pow chiang says he is nt chopped liver and tt he will si shen if u need hot sexy lover! hahaha. just pray u dun get him on a carbo free day.

Anonymous said...

i smell rmc....

todd-joo said...

Wat is RMC?