July 16, 2007

lights, camera, (no) action!

counting down...1 more work day to go...then i'm off to a self proclaimed well deserved rest/break in bali....

90% packed....just waiting for the king to change his mind about the silly heavy strobe that he made me go out of my way to collect. Methinks it's a set up. not sure who the mastermind is.....my dear KL royal couple frens (who act blur) or a certain dude who is 40 but behaves and likes to hang out with fellas 10yrs his junior....or maybe it's really a coincidence thing? I think not.....
Alas,for all their good intentions and effort, this is a plan that will not bear fruit...try harder next time guys, filter properly 1st..heh...

=================================================================
update: i found out that all of the above was really really pure coincidence...who knew la..ah well...at least it provided me (and some of my frens) some amusement...

No comments: