November 27, 2007

flea fly mosquito

last week went by rather peacefully....today....i'm rather annoyed....having to deal with waste time IT problems and pattern chooting probs collg ....didn't feel better even after my gym workout.....not sure if it's the general tiredness...or low glucose levels....couldn't shake off the thorn in the side feeling...gobbled down dinner mostly silently.....in the 10-15mins drive home...when the food had a chance to travel to my tummy and the signal travel to my brain...i felt only minisculy better....hmph....how la like dat?

On another note....looks like one collg will be FLEE-ing the coop soon....which leaves me wishing i could FLY to my holiday sooner and stay away longer....coz when i get back it'll just be me coping with the annoying MOSQUITO of a probs collg...suck blood manz...

No comments: