February 02, 2008

Pissed & mentally pernad pea

it's already almost 1am....i'm still feeling unsettled from my work day, which ended up being really messy and irritating. Made a couple of error judgement calls which landed myself in a rushing and juggling act to handle 2 parties of visitors and got myself involved in a trade issue which really shouldn't have been picked up by me in the 1st place. *grrrrrrrrrr* Maybe i'm just looking for someone to blame (probs collg of course who else n today feel like blaming boss n broker also) or i'm really losing my better sense of judgement n concentration. Maybe it's like what i heard once, you can be good at something that is not right for you. I just need a break from all this crap. It really shouldn't be so complicated n stressful loh. I can't decide if I feel more irritated or maligned, just feel like wah lau dam 'bu zhi de'.

As for bonus, at least i got some, but pardon me for appearing ungrateful for i feel that the 'cost' personally for me is too high. So that's why i don't feel the least bit ecstatic. Haiz.....how to make things better? I think there are pple who, unlike me, are totally stress-free and they are oblivious to the stress/extra load that the pple around them have to bear to compensate for their perpetual ignorance-is-bliss state.

To quote an ex-teacher, i feel abit like i'm 'caught between the devil and the deep blue sea'. Of course, being a diver, i'd choose the deep blue sea. Think it's time for a trip soon. I need to block out this world even for just a little while. Thank goodness for the wkend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, relax lah... Health and mental soundness always come first. If u need to whine,then whine... Keep inside will rot one. Thats what I think and do. Iritate ppl around you if it's for long term, but... better than kee siao or heart attack mah....