January 29, 2006

25 mins too late...

Didn't wanna write this at first but then whatz a blog for anyways...thks ws for reminding me ;)

The other night i worked late...left work like 9.20...called for a cab......freaking 25mins on my mobile and still couldn't get a cab....tried like all the cab companies i have on my phone list...had at least 2 recorded voices tell me :"sorry, there are no taxis available currently, please try again later." And at least one fren who said "err...i'm in jurong.." so that didn't help much since i worked in CBD area.....As reluctant as i was, i finally "CBTL" hadta take mrt home. Basically ruined my mood for at least 2 days. Scrowled the rest of the journey home and the whole of the next work day...

So much has been said in the press about how tough it is for cabbies nowadays...then can somebody explain to me why it always almost next to impossible to catch a cab at 10 plus at night? I know it's their dinner time but c'mon!!! nooooooooo cabs??? in the whole of our teeny weeny island??? It's frustrating.

Oh and since i'm on a roll here ranting and raving.....i left work at 1opm last nite....even missed out on catching the geisha show....not good for the mood....and physically tiring ....i need a big big raise and a chauffeur and a car....toto/4D here i come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first to post here! heh. way to go, pea san!!