January 28, 2006

To new beginnings...

ok ok...so i've created my own blog space....now what??? =O

let's see...recap for the mth of Jan..start of the year...well....
I ended 2005 and started 2006 diving so i'd say itz a darn good start...

Today's the eve of cheena new year...got a feeling this year's gonna be great...! After all the pooch is my fav animal...hmm..wonder when will i ever keep a goldie...or spitz oso can...
Grateful for my friends and family, couldn't have made it through all these years without ya...

Aiming for more $ this year so that can go out and get more toys and go on more holidays..!!! A good friend said :"Money ain't everythg but it sure helps lots!"....truer words were never spoken...
I'm hoping ang pow collections are good this year..i just ordered myself the ipod nano...a treat for all the hardwork!

Gong xi fai cai everyone! Huat ah! hee...

No comments: