February 15, 2006

ba guan yang qi tong?

***sigh*** another long and tiring day...

today got a strange call from an ex-collg i haven't seen in over 2yrs...asking me if i'm still diving coz his fren from overseas (taiwan probably) just relocated to singapore and would like to go diving? I look like walking travel agent is it? >=[

So i just ask abit here and there ...like how experienced a diver is his fren (i expected him to tell me either open water or advance type) ...his answer was :"wo peng you shuo...ta yi jing yong le 8 guan yang qi tong"
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
duh.....translation: this dude has used only 8 tanks of air so is still a newbie ...

er...call me selfish but i ain't into taking care of no newbie on my precious leisure trips! and i wldn't pan off someone i dun even know to my trusty garang frenz either. We all work far too hard and all deserve our well earned breaks in peace! right guyz? ;}

1 comment:

Toadjuice said...

Actually, I very kind one. I will still bring a newbie down anytime. So long as she's pretty.