February 05, 2006

hot wheels...

went biking again today...tried ben's bike...alil' better than my old wheels but still creaky...bottomline...the 'engine' needs alot of tuning...if only can do a complete overhaul...

on a more fun note...found this on another fren's blog..quite fun...i varied the answer to one question so it either makes me a Lamboghini or an audi TT...??? Think i'm more of the latter(read the description below...think those who know me well would agree? ***buay hiau bai =P ***)...ain't the flashy type but the yellow sports car does grow on u doesn't it?..

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!



You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



I'm an Audi TT!



You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

3 comments:

Toadjuice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toadjuice said...

I'm a Mercedes SLK!

I appreciate the finer things in life. I have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, I like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

JonnBryan said...

*sniff*.....

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena......

*sniff*.....