May 09, 2006

Helpdesk..can i haptchu?

today ah…really feel like IT helpdesk…..received countless calls from my collg from the middle east callg to enquire abt stuff…stuff like how to see my client’s portfolio loan/cash/purchases figure in the system har?.....what...…I from IT dept is it?
I only thank my lucky stars this fella still not of the super-tongue-rolling sub-species so at least still can understand him perfectly. Otherwise ah…confirm ‘puuu hui’…

Then as if not time consuming enuff...collg from HK oso email askg why the system calculation logic so cock....can change or not?....HELLLOOOOOOOO....!!!!!!
"WAH MENG SI IT DEPT EH LA!"

and this is on top of the usual scanning and questions i've got to endure from our darling new... not young but act cute contract girl...try to be frenly and ask me silly qns like do i speak Jap and i take CFA for what ar?...i say for 'song' loh (pple usu take exam for fun is it? use ur brain use ur brain!!!)...in mind cursing n swearing la...so whatz new right...=P
okay..so i'm a bitch..but i hate it when she hangs arnd my desk when obviously i've got nothing for her to do and the sarcastic words i use to chase her away so she won't stand there and stare at my screen only works for an interval of perhaps 15mins before she's back again...

so in all yet another long full day ....thot can go home relak one corner...watch my CSI in peace right? WRONG....papa pea see me walk in the door only hurry up tell me his computer repair liao...but the internet connection not workg..can i 'FIX IT'...when i've got time.? time? where got time? find time la....
haiz....IT dept wonder pea have to do O.T...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fan mail:

Wah... miss your entries manz

san san

JonnBryan said...

Aunty Bak Chor, you got noodles?

:p

Joevena said...

wah... really miss ur blog leh.. can make me laugh in middle of the night at 3 am... hahah!!!
u sound so like the "Sexy In The City" writing column gal... ;P