May 20, 2006

Losing my marbles?

think i might be losing it...

this aftn...walk into bathroom intending to wash my face (coz eyes kept closing while staring at textbook...thot some soap & water might help wake me up)
...picked up the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth instead..only realised it like 3/4ways thru'....like snapped back into reality...like what the fish was i doing?

quite scary sometimes...must b how amnesia patients feel...i'd better start taking some gingko biloba/lingzhi/soy lecithin stuff....heard it helps with mental capabilities...i'm afraid i might be aging faster than i'm comfortable with...whole of this week darn lethargic siah...(could be the zero exercise also la i suppose)

on the bright side, was chatting with an ex-collg and she thot i was born in 1980.....***teee hee hee*** well....for the record i thot she looked 4yrs younger than she is too...
which reminds me..gotta pester a certain someone for my SKII "t-oink t-oink" miracle water...heh heh...

ah yes...another thing...got a wedding invite to a dive fren's big day...think they all know me so well as pea....cldn't even spell my real name right...2nd wedding invite in 2wks liao that got it salah...1st one still can forgive...dun know him that well...but scums ah...wah lau....boh sim siah....

ah well.....i'm not getting younger...skin's not getting better.....my frens can't remember my real name.......but hey at least I have clean teeth...=)
we make the best outta life eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hav told u many times....

DRINK YOMEISHU...or drink beer..hee

11

Anonymous said...

Sleep more la p. Actually, call u p so often I tink if I sent u some invitation will write ur name as p too... keke

u will look like 1985's after toink toink water, i sure...

cow run faster hor...

33

Anonymous said...

toink toink... on the way, good stuff need some time to be delivered mah. as the advert said that toink toink water is from plant call "rice". As the best is yet to be harvest. @ e moment u can make shift with your mum left over after she has finish washin the "rice"..... heeheeeheee.. : P

Anonymous said...

bloody toink toink water didn't do jackshit for me! :) i still looked like i am born in 76. but not scared, i still look like i was in vj uni. haha.
btw u not going mad. its just absent mindedness. e other day, i was planning to wash hands, wound up putting handwash in my hair like shampoo. luckily at home, otherwise really jiak lut man.