January 07, 2007

Pea Kiao Kah...Again...


Today I did dam alot of cleaning...
i vacuumed and bathed natalie (itz a car) chy u r buying me brekkie...
i tidied and packed my wardrobe
i cleared a corner of my room (more to go, amazing the junk we collect over the years)
i wiped and wiped a whole lot of dust off my table and shelf tops (Itz amazing the amt of dust collected over a few mths...or maybe it has been more than a yr? =P)
i changed and washed the curtains...
so after a long hard day, there's nothing like putting up my tired feet and zone out in front of the idiot box and wait for my well earned dinner....ahhhhh

I waited from 7pm till 9.15pm before dinner arrived, by then i didn't quite dare get up on my feet coz might just peng san la!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah! u gave natalie her bi annual bath! u defi deserve prata, kopi and 2 eggs! :) see u tues!