January 21, 2007

Piggy...

Ahh...i feel betta, nothing like the wkend, some downtime to get me there.

watched Babel, the director took 2hr 20min to tell a story, of which my fren and I didnt' really get...=P tho' she insisted itz still alot betta than Borat.

then yummy dinner at Sun & Moon, i ordered the cha soba and honey pork ribs (ooooh sooo goood) that comes w a layer of melt-in-your-mouth fats!(ah ben sure like one) Well, i usually dun eat fats 'neat' but this is dam good! and like they say au'naturale is betta than transfat! heh. ok my photography skills need much improvement but u get the picture.
checked my mail n i'm going bali for a wedding in May and the rooms r paid for! woo hoo! steady la! another trip to look fwd to despite the fact i'm usually not v big on weddings..but hey if i get a holiday w it why the heck not...maybe i shld book the spa in advance..heh...
ok...another 1/2 of a sunday to enjoy before itz dreaded monday again...off to the pool pea goes...

1 comment:

Hui Ching said...

Should I read ur blog before I went to waste time at Babel...arghhh.

Cha Soba and fatty ribs!!! I wan!!!