March 14, 2007

Free

I applaude my enterpreneur fren, jia you jia you, you will succeed big big!

Luck and fortune favours the brave and well prepared.
I think can be rather brave, but currently I don't have a plan and hence am not prepared.

The restlessness is growing, the tu-lan-ness was probably written all over my face the past 2days prompting my collg to ask me:"ey, if u hv other plans, must tell me ok? don't quietly quietly ah..."
You can imagine my regret when i reply :"boh la, si mi plan, boh plan (yet) la"
How i wish my answer was different.

Corrinne may resonates with her tune:
" I can be free
I can be free from this place
Beautiful healer
Beautiful grace
Help me to see
Everything fall into place (<---very very impt siah)
Wake me from dreaming
No more deceiving
Break these chains " (<-- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

In another tune she pleads:
"I promise you
The answer will come
Hold on to patience
And watch for the signs (<-- my eyes n ears n heart r wide open)
Everything in it's time
Everything in it's time"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of meeting your friend? :-) Beside, would you be interested to be a copy writer? :-D

pea said...

please identify yourself anonymous...