March 25, 2007

a rather long rant...

coupla things got me thinking this wkend...

a fren asked me a v succinct question
Q:" what do you do best?"
A:" er..'nothing?' ha!"
Q:" which other industry would your skills be easily transferable to?"
A:" ***blank*** :-
it didn't help that my nagging headache wldn't go away and i actually started to feel abit nauseous after awhile....didn't wana do a merlion so thot better go home swallow panadol and lie down for awhile...heh...felt much better after an hour or so.

am almost thru with a dalai lama book "the art of happiness at work"....well i wldn't say it gave much insight, more of reinforcement of what i already knew deep down inside...

maybe i'd b more satisfied working as a vet's assistant for 1/3 my current pay? anybody know any generous/kind hearted vets who will let me muck arnd and learn the ropes even tho' i ain't got the requisite papers? maybe i'll hang in my job for a year and do this totally different thing as a break...maybe i can do it on my wkends even now? hmm..

maybe i'd feel better if i got lasik done and i can actually see better and not constantly have this focusing problem (4 screens at work sure doesn't help with stabilising myopia)..it's starting to get to me.

maybe i'd have more fun if i had a doggie which i can name mugly (as in the laughing dog in the hanna babara cartoon)...but itz really too much work, so maybe i'll just play with other people's pets and pretend m the happy owner for the day. maybe i shld get myself a rich guy to pay for all my whims and fancies..heh..ya right...=P

sun nite, the end of the weekend, i rested well (tho' i feel i can rest somemore) , i got marinated and it felt ooh sooo gd (i should do this everyweek)
feeling rather hopeful ... in the grand scheme of things, i have it quite gd...
altho' m rather certain this feeling will fade come a few hrs into monday ...*bleah*...

1 comment:

todd-joo said...

Its a very long rant alright...