April 14, 2007

storm before the calm?

Looking out of my office window, the color of the sky matches my mood for the last few days...cloudy, black and potentially stormy...told off a collg who i got dam irritated with.
to his question asking me for lunch so he can try to pry more info, my response was
:" I think i hv gd reason not to be in the best of moods right now, and to be honest with you that I'd rather not sit there and NOT answer your questions, so i'd pass on lunch if u can understand why."
not very fierce la (since when i ever scold pple) but i think i got the message across....
i can only grin and bear it and act like everything's fine and dandy...which by me is darn hard to do....at this age, i am even thinking of playing truant(coz i never did much of it back in school days)...it's pathetic...and it just goes to show the level of resentment in my lil' heart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found something familiar on your desk: Ah cow's cow cushion for phone, your starbucks flask and something which look simmilar to my beer mug like flask which i use in Nom.

how i miss the days when we air our crap in office like nobody's biz...