April 09, 2007

to be or not to be....

current plc Pluses:
Mostly boh zeng hu, no one hounds me for stuff or breathes down my neck
better rewards coz it's supposed to be a front trading position
I'm getting used to the nature of the job n the systems involved

current plc Minuses:
boring environment
Uncertain future
Annoyance at mgmt for dragging feet abt impt stuff (my money!!!)
Annoyance at myself for kena bluff coz i didn't clarify when i joined
Annoyance at doing work that is not reflected by my position
Annoyance at silly magic mushroom muffins eating counterparts who make my job harder
Annoyance at the lack of direction
Annoyance at the blurring of lines
General annoyance la!
Staring at 4screens not doing my eyesight any good...
Incongruency ...that's the word...i can't describe it anyway else....i feel like it ain't really what i shld be doing ( i shld be tai tai enjoying in bahamas on toto winnings..hee)

new plc pluses
'perceived' better environment...coz already know the pple and culture
So will largely still be a boh si mi zeng hu style...
if they can give me more moolah..of course betta la
i think at most 2 screens only.

new plc minuses
step back into that area then forget abt moving front again, right now not sure what i prefer
no chance of getting big big bonus
potentially long hours
certainty of me complaining abt stuff after settling in if i choose to go...just gimme a mth or two..

there is no one perfect solution...but there are always choices to be made...so what will it be
there are experiments done that proof that given 5secs or 5mins or 5days...we'll still come back to the same gut feeling instant decision...
i shall keep an open mind n go find out more 1st then say...

2 comments:

todd-joo said...

just keep the toto buying going lor...

Anonymous said...

yep yep.... singaporepools pay the best dividends, that is if they ever pay at all...