May 22, 2007

KNNBCCB shama

my hk trip has not been smooth thus far.
sequence of events:

day1
- 5min trip to changi airport, very smooth, when i got out of the car, i realised i was leaving a trail of white rubber. My arseluck in choosing a pair of shoes that i hv not worn in over 2yrs and no checking the base which was basically too brittle.
So after check in gotta go buy charles & keith sandal, quite kok.

-flight to HK, rather smooth, in my clumsiness i accidentally flicked some butter onto someone's laptop, lucky he busy eating neh see, i also heng my reflexes quite fast, hurry up wipe off and pretend nothing happen,continue eating....

-reach HK, customs queue, taxi queue all dam long, took me almost 2hrs to reach service aptm. While waiting got a call from s'pore office secretary saying that the stoopid farking hotel pple went to email my office and cc my farking big boss in hk that 2 of my friends hv checked in and are staying with me. All i blardi told them to do was to allow them to put luggage in the room 1st. Imagine how bad this looks. fucking upset for the rest of the day, cldn't even eat dinner properly, kept thinking wat the hell gonna happen 2mr.

day2
-got up dam early coz basically didn't sleep all that well, got ready, took a cab to work.
old groucy taxi driver didn't understand me and i had to call my collg for help in translation.
- thankfully big farking boss was in big farking london, so i didn't have to deal with it face to face, just dropped him an email and all was clear. think it was just blew way out of proportion la...
-Cursing at the shama svc aptm pple was v apt, don't believe 'top' chains handle things like dat loh, they cld've at least had the decency to wait for me to arrive to clarify things.
-had some gd company for dinner with hilarious thai stand up comedy act by pegs...
-chilling out at her plc as i make use of lao pa's laptop n peg's broadband connection.

1more work day to go then hopefully will have enough time for some shopping ..

what can i say...i do not like HK...=(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good night lah fren, no worries, we gonna strike toto on thursday.

i dun even have to go to geneva for the 3 darn weeks after striking lor...

i hate biz trips, it doesn't make sense in this shrunken world. wtf is tele/video conf for, not as if i'm gonna be welcomed there anyways...