May 15, 2007

where's the justice?

Just when i think i've accepted things and am more or less at peace w the situation and am moving forward.
I find out by chance that the irritating bugger has told yet another person that his bonus has hit 6figures. Don't these pple ever learn the meaning of the word 'humble' or that you can't 'buy' friends? or that respect is not earned n measured by how great u r trying to tell pple u r?
Worse still, where's the fucking justice if the HR can give him so much, and deny me my measely peanut dust for last yr????? Ni nabu la.
Neh mind, can only tell myself that only good things will come to me and my friends...
I am told today that i need to 'do them a favour' n fly myself to HK to do handover to a new fella. Such is the kok-ness of this plc, sign n charge away i shall, since it sure ain't going into my pocket na?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know who...

anyways, u r so rite, money cannot buy frens. frens have no price tag...

u have many, n i'm not hesitating to say that he have close to none.