June 01, 2007

Bottled apology


2nd time...booking screwed up again....told me 'they were not informed of my arrival but will let me check in anyways"...like hellllooo? doing me a big favor is it?.......the pea lost her zen quite awhile ago with this so called 'top svc aptm chain'.....told the charboh off that this is the 2nd time they've screwd things up for me. At the very least they 'zhi chuo neng gai', i returned to the room to find a bottled apology...altho' i don't drink, itz still a nice touch, quench the hell fires abit.

Last week thur was HK holiday, of course i didn't have to go in to work right? wrong again.....i found out this week that the CB si ang moh actually complained that i shld've come in to work since my flight was only in the afternoon. Hear already dam buay soong loh. I really think my 'yuan' does not lie with this dept....let's hope things pick up at the new dept....if it doesn't, my resignation letter is typed and ever ready...just need to change the date only lor.....afterall it's just a job, they don't own me, and when things get too ridiculous, just hv to say adios amigos.....wish me luck my friends....maybe i should read some 'hong chui' books also, haa...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang mo jiak sai

todd-joo said...

Can I have the wine?

pea said...

errr...then i get what?