June 20, 2007

manado?

time seems to pass rather quickly it feels....i was moaning about pending monday..now already end of wed....just ystd celebrated my parallel universe fren's bday by having satisfying dinner at shaslik during which I was informed that i am rather kok since i didn't figure out how to set the date on my watch properly.

After that, I relied on trusty taxi uncle to send me home....during the journey, he asked me to read this police broadcast message on his taxi call booking screen...some big sized guy was out on the loose with one hand still in cuffs...then the taxi uncle say he knows who the dude is!! he is some guy who is a drug addict and hangs arnd in the taxi uncle's neighbourhood and the taxi uncle buys illegal ciggies from this dude for 1/2 the regular price! At this point i also don't know whether to believe or not loh...abit too coincidental right? anyway...i let it slide la, so kaypoh for what right.

On another topic...I think I need to get away and breathe some compressed air again, dunno when will I get the chance...just when the subject crossed my mind, got a msn message asking if I was keen to go manado to dive end Aug...hmmmm..can consider ley...any other takers??? I've only been there once and I told myself it's definitely worth it to go dive lembeh again....itz just the thought of jumping into the cold water that makes me hesitate. I can feel the chill in my bones just thinking about it...

1 comment:

Shiny Bits said...

I think Lembeh is definitely worth it! But be prepared with thicker suits. :-)