September 30, 2007

Drooly P...

ok...so it's 12.30 am in the morning and the effects have worn off and the panadol has kicked in. I'm feeling drowsy but that's normal. 3hrs ago we all had some new zealand rose wine that lao pa bought, it tasted alright, luckily i had only a few small sips...thought it was just me since i can't drink but my heart was pounding darn fast and a sickening headache came over me...while i gulped water and complained...lao pa n my parallel universe friend also started getting headaches. It definitely was something in the wine.

It took quite awhile ...i had to drink more water and like ben favourite saying 'lie down for awhile'....whole body felt dam heavy....limbs felt heavy to move...brain activity slowed to a crawl..even eye blinking was slower than what i was used to. As i lay on the sofa on my side, i felt that if i breathed through my mouth, ie. left my mouth open, i think i would've drooled....I think this must be what it feels like to be stoned or stooopid or both. Of course tis' quite a new experience for me...haha....a fren has told me that i've become more impatient and edgy so moving so slow and stoopidly definitely wasn't my style...

Only "lao ma" felt perfectly fine....either she's immune to whatever substance was in the wine or she's a freaking alcoholic la...no effect whatsoever la...well done...

No comments: