September 30, 2007

xiao peng you...

Since i'm bloggin, must as well add this story....especially for the benefit of those frens in foreign lands who might find comfort in lil' references of home...=) u know who u r so pls leave a comment.haa

last sat i waited rather long under the hot afternoon sun for a taxi, it finally came and as i got in the conversation got a lil ' strange and comical :"
cabbie:"miss, do u feel warm?"
me:"yes, it's quite hot outside"
cabbie:"strange ley, i don't feel anything"
me:" ??? errr...ya i waited quite long in the sun so quite hot"
(i'm thinking at this pt that this dude abit strange ley)

After asking me for my destination and preferred route,
cabbie:" so....you don't need to go school today ah"?
me:"???? errr no need, i already many years don't need to go school already" (anyway it's a freaking wkend and i was dressed in tshirt and denium skirt with my sunnies on loh)
cabbie:" oh shi ma?! ni kan qi lai hai siang xiao peng you lei"
me: " =0 "

at this point i concluded that this dude is definitely weird so just ignore him and stare out the window until i reached my destination...

1 comment:

todd-joo said...

Wat took you so long? I would have started starting out the window at "strange ley, i don't feel anything"...