October 04, 2007

A wtf day...

It's been more than 2hrs since I left work, yet i'm still feeling "chuan". It's been a very wtf day.
As if we didnt' have enough multi-tasking to do with orders coming in from email/bloomie/phone, now we gotta check this farking silly new system that constantly must click on refresh and the refresh takes like 10-15 secs...wah seh...I thought new systems r meant to make jobs easier not add unnecessary load and frustration?? haiz...plus the new screens have not arrived, so still multi-tasking numerous windows on two small screens...think i might need to go for re-lasik if this continues...

I have become v edgy and impatient...my fuse is getting shorter...mean-ness doesn't become me...it's however easier to say than do.....i try to remind myself that it's just a job just do my best and not fret over it....but i do get sooooo irritated at the slightest thing/person....think i might develop high blood or hypertension manz...which reminds me...think i'll go massage again this wkend since desaru trip is called off...

I feel abit bad for ignoring some pple, just not in the mood to entertain over boring lunch w scarce little common topics. My lunch hour is short enough, I need to get away n eat in peace w frens loh...

and oh...the library board wants to collect $1.50 from me for books they claim i still have since 2001...which I'm quite sure i've done the book-drop thingy in 2001 loh...hallooo...2001??! i rest my case...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are becoming more like me. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I got your facebook friend request, but my company IT has blocked the site, 2 days after I signed up. So now I get this Forbidden URl thing :-( One of these days when I use my personal laptop, I will confirm all the pending requests :-) Just a bit lazy to take the laptop out cos I work from home and use my office laptop for everything. Tschuss!