October 13, 2007

zonked out...

oct 9 this week marked the 1yr of me working in this plc. As i sat on the mrt to work with my ipod plugged into my ears to block out the world, i was thinking to myself...think i need some inspiration ah...maybe shld take a page out of my "zen" fren's book and take a whole yr off ah.....it really sounds like a tempting idea. I've been feeling so exhausted at work , i'm beginning to wonder if this is really for me, how come the rest seem ok ah? maybe i'm just not cut out for the stress...but then again i think i'm doing a rather good job ley...

how nice if i could really rest....2day wkends just ain't enough to undo all the knots in my back n shoulders n mind manz....i began to fantasize...wah...if i can go LA this dec....dive palau in feb.....perhaps go safari later next yr....surely will think of other plcs worth visiting....but ahhhh...won't i need loads of moolah since these trips really really cost alot? ....was then prompted to walk to the nearest singapore pools outlet .....

think i'm just tired, let's see if i feel recharged after dec trip....in the meantime....try to pace myself ...no point too onz the ballz also la...wtf...feel so zonked i feel drugged....

2 comments:

todd-joo said...

just need to remember... bonus... bonus... bonus...

zeitgeists said...

Just Do It :)