January 26, 2008

Anything but sedate...

what a roller coaster week at work, as it is, 2 person shouldering 4 persons work was already siong enough, throw in the crazy week the stock markets had this week, it's a real formula for exhaustion. I was working up to my eyeballs trying to keep afloat, even the good news boss had for me ended up to be a rather non-event as i really didn't have time to sit down n digest it. i think he went away thinking that i'm probably not a very appreciative person.

The week was further marred by the re-emergence of an old health problem that is like a stumbling block that drags me down. Just when i think i'm getting better it rears it's ugly head. It's frustrating and I only wish there was a quick fix solution to make it go away for good. I don't think quitting is a solution and the only thing is to try to 'take things easy'. well as we all know that is easier said than done and character wise, I don't think i can do it la, i'm abit more 'im-cheem' and proud to act an idiot at work, i already have to handle my fair share of those dudes.

*yawn*.....i'm just back from my slowest 20 lap swim ever...trying to exercise and soak in some sun while not jacking up the heartrate. I think being under flourescent lighting and facing 4 radiation-emitting screens all day is making me look rather pale and greenish. So today was good, at least i think i got some colour back...

No comments: