January 20, 2008

Sedate

i've been advised by my doctor to re-evaluate my life and perhaps migrate to australia or new zealand and/or opt for a more sedate/sedantary lifestyle, probably at the cost of lower pay in order to gain better health. I think I'm sedate enough, anymore sedate i'd be six feet under. Besides, I find it hard to envision any job that has zero stress. Think the only way to go about it is to not work at all. For that however, i'd need money, which means i gotta find someway to strike toto/marry well. Either of those options materialising, might actually cause me to have a heart attack, which essentially means a different type of stress, so.....not really solving the problem either ey? =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come to Malaysia to work laaa... more relak one..... welcome to join me.... ;)