April 19, 2006

mindless rantings...

Aahhh…the nice long wkend has come n gone….too soon…too fast….
Now that the season to be thankful is over…time to bitch again…heh heh...
Eh…what is these two bumps I feel on my head…budding horns maybe? Hmmm…=P

Ystd was doing some packg of files in office when collg asked me if I was okay....say I quite ‘men men bu le’……..but I was feelg ok really…..just not v motivated thatz all….and as I thot abt it I think I was in need of another break la…I usually need a break after 2-3mths of work….think itz more healthy for my mind/soul that way.

Anyways…I felt i kinda mellowed for a coupla days but that "A"-collg of mine is grating on my nerves again….whole day so kanchiong spider type…storm here n there….
8 outta 10 times walk behind me will either kick my wastepaper basket…or whack my chair …..just today he nearly tripped over 2ce….wah lau eh…….like walk properly la….where the hell u rushing to? Not say he can get a lot of stuff done in 1hr la…so?
Best words to describe it? "chi chok lok kio"....sorry...only the hokkien folk will understand...

Everytime he hits some obstacle in work...he'll get super mang zhang and start jabbing at the keyboard...the more he try to speed up the more mang zhang he gets.....and the poor pea here feel like taking out the huge sledgehammer i shld keep under my desk and whack him unconscious...and save us all from the misery...

doesn't help that he always chooses the evening time to run into some obstacle...such that we gotta kinda hang arnd and wait for him to finish so that we can all do our day-end stuff and go home....think this week already happen on 2days (and itz only wed) when i could easily have gone home earlier if not for him...

best part is...the feedback from him was that he's quite happy working here (of course la..so lil' work...soooo much time to do right?...) and he has no inkling of our collective 'bu man' with him...well sometimes ignorance is really bliss i suppose...

Bliss...i need more of it...the cool, calm n collected one is beginning not to feel cool, calm n collected....hmmmm...think maybe i shld take up yoga ?
Nah...think i shld invest in sledgehammer...the effects are faster n more long lasting...=P

7 comments:

Toadjuice said...

Think I know what to get you for Christmas... *wink*

pea said...

u mean i gotta wait till xmas!??!!???!?!?!?? >=O
**tsk tsk** and u call urself a fren...haiz...

Anonymous said...

I'll get you one on Labour Day!!!

Anonymous said...

actually u do not need the hammer... the giant holepuncher beside u can do the work...save your $$$ for better things

c1 on behalf of c3 ,cmoo but not MAMA

pea said...

i have such helpful frenz/collg...
shld see the way we worked today...c3 choped the SIN trades..i hurry up take the THB trades...when blurpoke look arnd we wave him off to do his simple price update...so actually finish quite fast. =) itz all abt strategy people!!!

Toadjuice said...

Looks like by the end of '06, someone is going to have a healthy collection of sledge hammers lor...

Another thing... C1, C2, C3... reminds me of Bananas in Pyjamas... heh heh...

"Good morning B1, what are we going to do today?

Morning B2, how about we slide down the stairs."

Anonymous said...

c1, ur the banana in pajams... haha