April 23, 2006

Why do I love thee...let me count the ways

Adex weekend...looks like it's getting to be a really popular sport judging by the hordes of people that thronged the exhibition on sat. Like woahhh.....since when did s'pore have so many divers? If you didn't know better you'd might have mistaken it to be yet another travel show.
I ended up just doing a quick walk arnd and headed out for some food and shopping..ha..

My lil' writings made it to print...reproduced here for my fans' benefit..heh...
I'm contemplating a career change...think anyone will hire me as a full fledged writer? =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Escape
"I'm dreaming...
jumping into the inviting waters of the deep blue sea.

Where I feel intensely alive
Where I hear nothing but the sound of my breath and steadily beating heart
Where I feel the cool of the water against my skin
Where I am in awe of the abundance of the creator
Where there is only beauty in the wild, weird and wonderful creatures
Where the worldly woes fade away
Where the pace is comfortable
Where I drift along lovely landscapes
Where the company is great
Where strangers become friends
Where mantas dance and dolphins play.

Today, tomorrow, some time soon
It is time to dream again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone needs an escape...an outlet...diving is mine...and sometimes blogging helps ..esp since I can't exactly head out to sea every wkend and get my fix of compressed air....

Didn't get much reading done this wkend...haiz....lookg fwd to kaleebso...need a break need a break need a break...i'm getting very restless...

2 comments:

Toadjuice said...

Actually, you might not be too far off. Perhaps some got lost in the Malaysia Travel fair and ehded up at ADEX... heh heh

JonnBryan said...

Kudos on a wonderfully written account of the life down under :p