June 10, 2006

i go i go i go!

Alrighty...the exams have finally ended...the pea is happy to play again...

A friend said that itz always impt to be confident....I agree...one way or another...
I am very confident....confirm 'buang' this exam...heh heh....ah well....at least I gave it a shot. There's much to be said about just trying something...u'd never know eh?
I've just packed up the textbooks neatly...can sell liao since I won't be needing them anymore.
***Lelong lelong! half price!...very nice!***

Feeling kinda tired today...itz amazing how much energy is zapped just sitting arnd drinking kopi...heh heh...maybe itz the 2nd hand smoke we had to endure since we cheapo didn't wanna give starbucks biz so just sat outside at a nice shaded breezy corner. But as always, itz gd to catch up w gd friends...talk cock laugh alot...

In today's modern high tech world....it sometimes can be rather annoying when I come home to discover that not only is my home located in a very ulu part of the island (going home after a full day out is always a real royal pain the ass) I also live in the ice ages...where cable tv is unheard of (luckily I'm not a soccer fan) and when I turn on the printer to print something...inevitably the cartidge runs outta ink...urgh!!! murphy strikes...

oh well...better rest up early...going on a road bike trip early in the morning...where it involves several vehicles....a bumboat ride....getting off at a ulu jetty in an unheard of place across the straits and cycling dunno how far to get to this 'ming fo qi shi' dam good chee cheong fan place for breakfast... think i'm the only one on a modified mountain-road bike borrowed from a kind dive buddy (this acknowledgement on my much read and revered blog shld secure me future access to his bike..heh heh =P ) coz my own bike cannot make it......only hope i can keep up enough so that I won't just have their dust trails to keep me company on my lonesome ride...

1 comment:

Toadjuice said...

I'm thinking of setting up a bike rental company... so free sample... next time got charge... heh heh

But considering the advertising... next time, half price...