June 17, 2006

losing my marbles --- part deux

It was lunchtime, queueing up to order food w 2 collgs...supposed to dapow one packet for another collg who cldn't come out....when it was my turn to order, i say loud loud :" chi de yi bao "

My 2 collgs behind me :" ?????" slience..then burst out laughing...
The sell-rice auntie :"soooo.. shi chi de hai shi bao de"???
me thinking to myself: "wah lau..si eh lak sek again...lucky not alot of pple arnd"

i think really losing my mind slowly laaa....this kind of things shldn't happen to me...i usually quite 'got it together' type...maybe itz the lack of intellectual stimulation at work...realised m on msn most of the time...now that we are what i wld term 'over staffed'...

2 comments:

Toadjuice said...

It is normal to lose one's mind... embarce it...

Anonymous said...

oh yeah..... Embarce it....