August 27, 2006

chill out ...

Dunno whatz wrong with me this week. been sleeping less...like I don't get the hit-the-bed-n-konk-out feeling and I actually wake up before the alarm goes off...very strange indeed... been feeling abit distracted at work...guess most of my cell-mates were as well...all 'sim hong hong, boh sim cho kang' pattern.

Think my body is reacting to the slightly increased metabolic activity from my tue-run, wed-swim, thur-run schedule...not sure if itz a gd thing...to play safe...i chilled out the entire weekend...slept 20hrs in over 2 days...anything to prevent my body from going into shock..heh heh...

Then got new gadget to play with...my polar HRM...tested it and it tells me my heart condition is 'moderate' only...chey...still long way to go...
but as i suspected, my 'relax index' is better than normal..heh heh...go figure...

ah well...hope i get some good news this week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep yep, nuah is the best antidote...