August 21, 2006

Nerves jammed

back from KL...didn't have much time for shopping...so end up didn't buy much...but it was still nice enuff.
Quite glad that the baby really quite kwai...didn't make much noise...just that now i can't get the his fav tune outta my head...am quite sure the lyrics are wrong but who cares...

"jerry...has only one big ball...
jerry...has two but not that small...
jerry...has hardly any...and
danny...has nothing as all"...tee hee hee...

think i'm getting old...can't take long car rides v well...my whole shoulder/neck area hurts like hell...gave me headache n make me nauseous enuff to puke the entire contents of a yummy dinner out last nite. not funny at all...hope i didn't spoil the fun for the rest of the gang.

today massage..just when the nerves are starting to get abit un-jammed...i found out from my cellmates that the ZYM fella spotcheck my desk again n found my altered leave form....argh...sianz...gotta explain myself 2mr...not lookg fwd to it...
see..the thing is..if he didn't 'kay kiang' go sign it 1st then we wldn't have this problem right? ok la so i forgot...but still itz his fault...
I am quite beyond hope liao...so bohchap i dun really bother to cho hee oso...think he knows we all dun like his style ...the more he wanna 'ji jiao' small things..the more i will do loh...buay tahan...

No comments: