November 05, 2006

Miracle electric master...

Just back from Powderful qi gong master's office. Eh...not everyone can see him one ley...by recommendation only...my frens are regulars and they brought me along to see the master. He is so powderful ah...he can channel electromagnetic energy thru' you. It's like freaking sticking ur fingers into the blardi socket...he can control the level (from 1 to 10) and where the 'current' passes...This guy shld be on some amazing reality tv show la!

Apparently, the master liked me enough to grant me a quick 5min sample...woah! powerful shit!...i felt the current thru my arm and my arm went into these involuntary spasms.......he touched my forehead towards the end and i literally 'saw stars'.....they say u can't think bad thoughts or try to seek treatment if u are doubtful......otherwise he might be quite nasty to ya(apprently he has mind reading capabilities too)....haa...so since i'm sooooooo nice n innocent n harmless n always think nothing but good thoughts =P....i was granted an apptm slot 2wks from now....even after 5mins my shoulders feel abit more relaxed so i can imagine how gd a full session wld be... =O

No comments: