November 11, 2006

A whale of an idea...

I confirmed today that I have very good frenz...frenz who r v concerned for my welfare n happiness n for that m grateful...My concerned frenz even discussed amongst themselves my 'single' status and wonder if i ever feel lonely. Hey...m an only child, i actually enjoy the solitude esp since we're bombarded everyday with pple n things...besides...m enjoying my life what...u mean u can't tell?

One of these shmart ass concerned frenz...even suggested that I shld stop hanging out with my regular kakis since most of them are married n unlikely to introduce me to single guys since most of their own frenz are also married. And his solution? I shld severe all ties with my married frenz! =O

By the way..this is also the same dude that made a comment that "whalesperm is salty, that's why the sea is salty!" (altho' spermwhales are indeed the largest sea-living creatures =P) Thankfully the other frenz in the discussion had much betta sense...so heng ah! If not ah...i confirm will get lonely siah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat in the world????? btw, got in a cat fight yesterday

Anonymous said...

A few points to add
1) your married friends actually behave like singles individual except it's twice as fun
2) your married friends have more single friends so you may be able to get to know more single guys
3) i think the blue whale is the larget marine creature...in fact the larget creature on earth

Toadjuice said...

A few points too:
1) I just checked with ROM. Yup, I've not been secretly married without my knowledge, so should be considered single. I considered regular kaki right?

2) Most means what ah? Your fren needs to qualify this statement.

3) I think whale sperm is a Japanese delicacy... lets ask a Japanese if whale sperm is salty.

4) People marry cos they've found the right one. Not cos they dowant to be single. I think your fren's perspective of marriage is warped.

pea said...

ahh...2 points to add:

fata = married fren = 2ce the size therefore 2ce the fun...heeee

toady = single fren = sometimes disappear n go lancing/lim jiu/pak game/disturb dog but otherwise quite regular kaki...haa