November 26, 2006

Ribena ....ouch!

This wkend i learnt that i was actually quite silly to stick a straw into the ribena drink pack. Itz actually a cleverly designed pack where u can actually pour, squeeze or suck the drink out. Bet I ain't the only one who didn't know that. Duh...

I also learnt that my back was abit out of alignment. After treating my aching shoulders, the qigong master 'cracked' me back into alignment. I didn't know my bones could make so much noise loh. Almost a symphony going on in there...
neck --> 'kiak'x 2
middle upper back --> 'kiak'
lie on side twist left then right --> 'kiak'x2
legs --> 'kiak'

hmmm...maybe if i go a few more times, i really could grow a few cm taller, after he works out all the kinks in my joints...heh heh

3 comments:

Toadjuice said...

You are the first person I know that poke straw in Ribena packet. Really!

As for the growing taller... I think too late liao lah. Might as well accept the fact... I have. Heh heh.

Allan Lim said...

Actually i am in it with Toad, this pack is designed precisely for that....
then again it probably no you to blame....i blame the product design...they should have added a "squeeze me or Suck me" tag somewhere! then again...it might get to ruanchy...

Fata

Anonymous said...

you people are sick.....

:p

B