December 04, 2007

i want to go holiday!

what a bizarre n slightly irritating day....I realised that the problem with being remembered for a job well done is that you are also remembered when they've got a problem they need solved...*bleah*...

had 2 ex-bankers who joined another bank call me for help, to teach that side bank dealer what to do...wah lau...dam kok.....talking to the dealer lagi kok....thought he was a junior staff...found out the fella actually abit 'higher' up than that....then lagi bizarre thing? the fella ask to meet up...like huh....whatever...m already in holiday mood...don't really give a damn la...

after settling all that..in the afternoon kena another issue.....a troublesome banker gimme problem again....cannot get his way then quote my name say confirm with me already....kana sai loh..confirm w me..who am i? not his boss to give him approval also what...neh use brain....hiaz...give up....so i left at 5.15pm n headed home la....fark it....just countdown the days to my break...can't wait...

No comments: