December 11, 2007

Work...pea....over n out...

I'm finally done with work for 2007. However i do not feel elated...on the contrary i feel rather tired (so what's new) and irritated. Had to hang around to wait to meet a dude for kopi n find out that my initial suspicions are correct. Then i had a lousy dinner n couldn't get a cab from the mrt so had to take a bus home....(hike fees somemore la...still doesn't solve problem what)

On another matter, the dream i blogged about turned out to be a topic of amusement for my friends. They even set up a group for it, intent on dramatising the whole issue. Is it really for my benefit (I already told them it's stoopid so just drop it) or for theirs?

I also at some point dreamt of a black lil' labrador puppy which spoke n told me his name is 'chewy', but i don't see them rushing to post ads and go to spca to find this cute pooch. Since hints aren't working, maybe this will. The pea doesn't get angry easily, i'm still not angry, however it now takes v lil' to get on pea's nerves, and this is starting to. Enough said.

No comments: