December 06, 2007

pin cushion...

Today was yet another super busy day...surprising after 2weeks of relative calm.
boss was in town for meetings n appraisals. Had my round...basically not telling me much except thanks for my support n hope for my continual support. (hope la..hope somemore...no money no talk manz....we shall wait n see)

I was glad i didn't have to be the one who stabbed probs collg in the back...as it turned out....many pple have done it already, the feedback gathered definitely didn't do him much good....so i just needed to nod in agreement and assist in pushing the dagger deeper...mwahahahhaa!!! =P but at least boss was honest n knows what is happening...which is somewhat a lil' relief.

I guess appraisals are just a must do thing where what u put on paper doesn't really make that much of a difference, but at least there's a chance to voice out certain things without it sounding like a threat. Where the fella in charge still tries to draw a seemingly brighter picture with the shades of grey on his palate. ah well....glad that is over and done with....

No comments: