July 11, 2006

cockanaden day...

today quite drama.

murphy's law really applies...

went out late for lunch w my collg ms V...jalan arnd abit...then decided to head back....went down escalator still happily yakking away...got to the bottom was still yakking and got distracted and lifted my foot only a wee...nano-second too slowly, the front of my left shoe got wedged under! the whole darn thing ground to a loud halt. The commuters higher up on the escalator must've been cursing for nearly losing their balance.

"my stuck shoe"

at least got kind samaritan offered to go to mrt control station to get help...seeing that he'll prob be alot faster than i can hobble on one shoe...

one dude came down the stalled escalator and commented in disbelief :"oh shit! someone's shoe got stuck!"...then he turned n realised i was there...he looked quite paiseh ...i said :"yah...it's MY shoe"...

Dunno what he paiseh abt loh...m the one standing there trying to balance like a flamingo on one good shoe...everyone coming down STARING at disbelief la...thank gdness for ms V...patiently stand there smile and wait with me...heh

Finally the mrt staff gave me a pair of colourful beach slippers so i can walk properly to shoe shop to buy shoe



Lesson learnt for today? :
" I Shall not complain that nothing exciting ever happens in my life "

Enuff drama for pea for the day...

I still got frame of mind to take pic. Not bad hor..all for the benefit of my fans...cockanaden friends...and whoever else who bothers to read my blog...heh
cheers...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haa... your new shoe quite nice, never see yesterday...

33

Anonymous said...

haha how i wish i was there...happening man...anyway did u return the slipper to the rightful owner(property of SMRT)
or u kapo home .... :P

11

Toadjuice said...

Think your frame of mind not quite there... otherwise, yuo would have taken some pics with the MRT staff as well... posing with your colourful beach slippers...