July 16, 2006

wah...ho ah!

Today woke up 6.30am (siow! so early) for the shape run. Sky was still dark, 1st thing that crossed my mind was "mental note to self: dun ever sign up for such stuff again, too dam early liao, not worth it".

Made my way to marina promenade w mz coco...dam crowded loh...didn't see ws but bump into 2 ex collgs instead. Managed to jog most of the 5km route. At least not last la...I'm quite bad at running but not that bad la. ms coco legs alot longer..so lost sight of her 1/2 way thru the route...

AFter that must collect goodie bag...which was principally what we (ok..I...what I signed up for).
Quite good I must say...got big nike towel...small nike bottle...various vitamin supplements...got this 'minus fat' thingy somemore (anyone want that?) ...various facial n shower stuff to try......even gave vitagen n yogurt n sunflower oil n loaf of loti...collected on dix behalf as well since she was still in la la land from working too hard the days before.

Kept telling ms coco :"wah...machiam sibeh auntie loh...buay tahan"..heh...heavy laden w bags of free stuff we still had enuff energy in us to do quick shopping at Zara (got sale la...50% sign big big...ms coco cannot resist) Then my fren jo called me, thot 'got hope! she might volunteer to come tumpang me" but instead she merely called me for a weather check so she cld head to ecp for blading...cheh...

ah well...so fast...wkend over...2mr mon AGAIN...=( but "neh mind" (there's a hand signal that can be used underwater for this term)...at least got sunny wkend planned ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sat-zoo outing part II

this time arnd...more species were promised but no show ley...but it was ok ...we still had a gd time...


me with cookie the lup chiong


never thot i'd say this(i m used to and usu prefer larger pooches), but this CHH brownie is such a manja sweetie!

No comments: