July 28, 2006

one big dam puzzler

Do parallel universes really exist?

Me & My fren J, we met in secondary school n the friendship has lasted 15yrs and counting...

Things we share in common:

Name: Su Lin
Born: 1976
Siblings: Nil
Parents: mum & dad born under the same zodiac sign
Our zodiac? one's a sagittarius, the other's a gemini, according to what i've read thus far...both make great friends...
Recent events: Grandpa passed away...
born 1916, age 90yrs

Stuff that happens to me seems to have their parallels in her life n vice versa.
Currently, we r both single, she tells me I have a responsiblity to 'do something about it' so that she can find her true love. Go figure...=P

1 comment:

Toadjuice said...

Yes they do... but don't go there... all the books I ever read about these universe shit... I can never finish... I kind of get stuck in twilight zone... always at the same page... heh heh...