October 15, 2006

changing gears...

Ahh..itz gd to be back in the comfort of home...
5days in HK can get pretty tiring..esp if you try to fit loads of shopping including hopping over the border to shenzhen. Pretty happy with my finds. Glad to have a great guide to show me arnd n who is gd company.

Was early at Hk airport n wandered arnd trying to look for a starbucks to get a shot of mocha. In the end gave up n wandered to the SQ departure lounge and voila! the tiny lil' starbucks outlet was directly in front of the gangway la! Cockanaden.
My conclusion, HK pple dun really drink ang moh kopi while S'poreans are the top supporters it.

Early this morning...while tossing n turning on the couch, I slipped in n out of a strange dream. This seldom happens to me, i hardly dream, i usually sleep v well. I dreamt that he 'came back'.....itz all a blur n all v strange......i kinda felt comforted n relieved....yet at the back of my mind...i knew it can't be and could actually feel the tugging at that familar spot in my heart. Woke up feeling not too great. On the flight back watched 'click'...a comedy right?....but with a message n quite heart warming ah.......aiya.....i cannot afford to be melancholic now ley...i need to be charged up abit ley....siow siow siow...

Can tell my 33 fren oso not feeling too great. Kinda reminds me of the chasing cars song :
"If I lay here...if i just lay here...
Would you lay with me and just forget the world?"
Guess sometimes we just wanna hit the 'off' or 'pause' button but unfortuately that doesn't happen in life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i understand the kinda of dream, i used to have that kinda of dream very often...

melancholy is like contagious, sorry if i passed it to you.

cheer up cheer up!!!

weishan said...

pea san!!! cannot have role-reversal... cheerio up!!