October 09, 2006

Fishy fishy

today i felt abit like a fish outta water...1st day on the job...everythg seems so foreign...
office feels kinda warm...far cry from the freezer room in my previous cell.
boss sitting next to me la! so how slack can I be? (very 'kau wek' la..really need some getting used to)
Bombarded with technological advances i didn't have to deal w previously....New systems...new ids...bloomberg anywhr access...supposed to have black berry somemore...i'd rather not loh...i want my downtime! =P

Then ah...thot ok...letz go pantry n take some water...keh keh act busy oso takes effort n makes me chui tah......
walk into pantry....fwah! blurrr ah!...there's like this huge tank.....with a huge arrowana......some luo han ......and 2 freaking stingrays la! and not those small ones like what u see at newton circus ...
2 thoughts ran thru' my head :
1)"wahhhhh...dam nice loh...when can i dive again"
2)"itz not right...those rays not meant to be here loh...i wanna go dive loh"

Ah well...today my 'tuition' ended quite early, could leave by 7pm...think this is gonna be the one n only day I'd be able to do that so i definitely treasure it manz..

1 comment:

Toadjuice said...

Chey... not bad lah... 1wk go HK gai gai liao... heh heh...

Must buy souvenier 4 me ah!