October 16, 2006

somethg's missing...& i feel uncomfortable...

hmmmm...feeling abit displaced...back from trip...no downtime...long week ahead...cousin's wedding on sat...tink abt it already feel exhausted liao.

I haven't seen my regular kakis for almost 2wks now...something's missing in my life...i miss u guyz! =P FATA says i'm going up on the FATDIX hall of fame......soooo sad! I'm gonna drop in the rankings real fast.....used to be the #1 hang out kaki ley (in terms of frequency la...hence u can roughly tell how free i was until 2wks ago)

I'm also missing my ex-cell mates, the comfort of knowing what the hell i was doing at work....can go to work and basically work without much brainjuice expanded.....all so ingrained n automatic back then...no sweat...no stress....
Can't say the same now....loads to learn n need to compress compress ...no time no time! Now...if only my brain will wake up n get into gear faster...

boss today say...company policy so they can't get me the blackberry....*woo hoo!* thank goodness for small graces...
If u know me well...my freedom is very very very precious to me...I'm already feeling dam 'kao weh' that my working hrs are awhole lot longer than b4...and i'm not one of those techy junkies...i'll trade that blackberry anyday! heh =P

Hope i'll get into groove real soon...*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob sob...

miss u too...

Toadjuice said...

I think it must be the password... still no password...