October 05, 2006

Surrealism

My last day has come n gone...kinda surreal...guess maybe not really sinking in quite yet...of course if i think abt it...i will definitely miss the familarity...like 33 say maybe it will hit me when i start new job on monday and when i take mrt still alight at same stop n unconsciously walk towards old plc as it has been programmed in me for almost 3yrs liao. Time surely flies.
But i guess change is constant n we all gotta adapt to survive.

Just sms with 11 who is on his way to his well earned holiday. He say "our partnership ends today...gd luck with my new partner...tho' he thinks i will prefer him" errrr...dam ego loh...but u r right oso loh...at least 11...u're cuter (abit only la...u can come down from the clouds now...)

I was quite impressed that mamasan managed to control very well n hold it all in...then i just found out from 33 that her 'dam break' after we left la...adoi!
Will defintely miss the gd times...right side 11...left side ah cow (ze 3 dragons sitting in a row)...in front mms...10 o'clock got 33 to shoot 'knowing' looks at..heh...
even up there in cell 36...coco's every morning MIL complain session...the short time that auntie kang teach me stuff using flash card method...png kway b/fast in the mornings...

actually i'll be giving up quite abit of fun/personal time w my kakis as well...no more runs or swims in the evenings =(...i'll be lucky if i can join for makan after ur exercise sessions...don't forget me hor!

1 comment:

Toadjuice said...

Ah... who are you ah?