August 06, 2007

9 years...9 lives?

forgot to invest in toto today, totally slipped my mind. did anyone win the 5.5mio jackpot? website taking too long to load ah. Hope at least some friends won something?

been quite a choboh weekend. very chill...v relaxing...until i started thinking of the work week then not so chill...not so relaxed.

Time really flies...it's 9 yrs since graduation among other things. On the one hand doesn't quite feel like it's been so long, on the other, I sure feel darn jaded. Am I the only one? So much has happened, yet I feel i can't remember alot of stuff. I dunno whether is it the time warp feeling or just a case of aging braincells. Think more of the latter. If we all had a chance to do it all again, would we still make the same choices? I think so. We are the sum of all our choices and experiences....there is of course plenty of room for improvement but I think by and large I am pretty happy with myself =) aren't we all? heh..anyway...
Think I shouldn't ponder so much at this late hour ah, must preserve those greying cells...

1 comment:

Thoughts said...

Good news Pea is that those little cells grows and grows and grows :)