August 12, 2007

hanging out...

Went in early to work at the F place on national day knowing that I had alot of trades that need to be handled. Arrived at 7.30am only to find out to my irritation that my staff pass does not allow me entry on public holidays!! and who can i call for help at this time in the morning when it seems like i'm the only one there??...basically woke up at least 3 colleagues trying to get hold of the mobile phone number of the facilities dude whom the security guard said has already arrived n is somewhere in the building (so helpful loh).

Finally managed to get in at 8am. Applied for approval to have my staff pass access extended to 24hrs ( i had to apply loh, like i want to work on wkends loh, doesn't make sense loh)....Was told since i am not required to work night shifts, they only programmed a mon-fri access for me. Wah lau. Think after i sompa that i will not steal the company arowanas and stingrays, they shld grant me the access la. like hellooooo..some common sense here??

Anyway realised that 'maria's job actually quite tiring and time consuming ah...must wash clothes...hang clothes...keep clothes..iron clothes....vacuum floor...mop floor...wah seh...where got time??

At least we all had a gd dinner gathering last evening...shabu shabu + lamb shank + chicky wings (which my neighbourhood stealth feline theives seem to savour) + batalong salad( at least I thot of a balanced diet)....Conversation was interesting and mostly rather loud, ranging from silly property investments...to gay smurfs...electric company...muppets...(it's scary how much some can remember)...weird and problematic frens .....emoteens.....emopea (i still dun get it, i where got emo lah) and my famous american time story was again repeated for the benefit of the uninitiated....

No comments: